- Please contact us within 14 days of the order delivery to declare a return, any unwanted items must be returned within 14 days of notifying us. Please contact us using the contact page on our Shopify profile.
- Customers are liable for the return shipping costs unless an item is received in error, is damaged or defective. Please contact us before returning any item(s) to us.
- Please ensure that your returned product is in the same condition as it was when received. Items must be in their original condition & in their original packaging, unworn, unwashed & complete with their original labels and tags. Any promotional items included free of charge must also be returned if the order is to be refunded. Any promotional items included free of charge can be kept where an exchange of product is required.
- If sending items back from outside of the UK, make sure to declare items as returned goods, clearly state ‘UK RETURNED GOODS’ on any parcel. Any duties on returned goods will remain the responsibility of the customer. Please remember to provide the store name & your order number, this will be in your email notification.
- Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us. All returns must be received by us within 28 days of the delivery date to be eligible for a refund.
- Please allow up to 10 business days for us to process your returned item/s. We always aim to be faster!
- When posting an item to us, please make sure to hold on to your proof of postage (the receipt you get from the Post Office).
- Any items returned which do not comply with the return of goods policy will be returned to the customer and will not be accepted for a refund until such time that the above conditions are met. This does not affect your statutory rights and is in compliance of the relevant UK laws.